Always Smiling

Always Smiling
No matter what she has endured this smile never left her face

Friday, February 5, 2010

Anxiety!!

Today I've felt very anxious. I was told yesterday that Yveline would be discharged home today from Haiti Community Hosptial (HCH)- which is both very exciting but is also causing me some anxiety. I am anxious because I am not exactly sure where she will be living, and with whom she will be living. I am hoping her uncle Thony will take her and grandma in with him in his home- but I am not sure. I am also feeling a bit anxious because I haven't spoken with anyone from her family, although my friends in Haiti provide much relief- I would love to hear from her family.. especially Yveline herself. I had a dream last night about my return to Haiti. My dream was absolutely beautiful! I was with Yveline and we were playing in her uncle's house with her doll 'Tiffany'- although we don' t speak the same language we were able to enjoy each other's company. She also looked beautiful- her wounds on her face were healed, she had control over her right arm- able to use it functionally. I just pray that my dream is not only just a dream. I pray that I can return to Haiti and play with her and 'Tiffany' and see her use her arm how other little 8 year old girls use theirs.

Please continue to pray for Yveline and the others who have lost and suffered so much!! Please continue to pray that I am able to return to Haiti quickly and that the Lord will open the right doors in order for me to see my little angel again. Please keep these things in your thoughts and prayers..
I pray all this in Jesus's name... AMEN!!!

Have a wonderful evening!!
Love and Peace!

1 comment:

  1. Hello there, I am so excited I found your site, I really found you by error, while I was researching on google for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say kudos for a fantastic post and a all round thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to go through it all at the moment but I have saved it and also included your RSS feeds#comments

    ReplyDelete