Always Smiling

Always Smiling
No matter what she has endured this smile never left her face

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Up date today

Today I received an email from a wonderful girl named Anastasia from Haiti. She forward me a picture of Yveline that was taken today. She updated me on Yveline's status saying that her condition keeps improving. Based on the picture of Yveline it looks like her wounds on her face are clearing as well as her swollen left eye. She now is able to open both eyes- being able to show more of her sparkle. Yveline is truly a God send! She is absolutely beautiful inside and out. Her arm also continues to improve daily. She now wears a forearm splint and the swelling is also improved significantly.
-Yveline's story is a story about faith and prayer. I hope this story shows the power of prayer and how gracious our God is. I knew He would be her protector and healer and He was. He has healed this little girls wounds and her heart! I continue to pray for further healing.
Thanks for reading..

No comments:

Post a Comment